Last Modified: Feb 7, 2017
1. Information We collect
1) Information you directly provide us
- Your username, password, an email address we can contact you at, a phone number, your name and your photo. We do not require that you provide us with your user profile (e.g., Real name, picture).
- Your activity and the messages you send and receive through our Services. For example, we collect information such as the time, date, sender, recipient of a message, the number of messages you exchange with your friends.
2) Information you provide us when you use our services
- Usage Information. We collect information about your activity and the messages you send and receive through our Services. For example, we collect information such as the time, date, sender, recipient of a message.
- Device Information. We collect information about your device, including browser type and language, mobile network information. We also collect certain device information that will help us diagnose problems in the (hopefully rare) event you experience any crash or other problem while using our Services. So, for example, if we detect a crash or other problematic event, we may collect the list of apps on your device and other information about your device’s performance at the time of the event for troubleshooting purposes.
- Camera and Photos. Many of our services require us to collect images and other information from your device’s camera and photos. We’ll access your camera and photos only after you give us your consent..
- Location Information. When you use our services we may collect information about your location. With your consent, we may also collect information about your precise location using methods that include GPS, wireless networks, cell towers, Wi-Fi access points.
2. How We Store Your Information
1) Your account information (e.g., email address, password, phone number and photo) will be encrypted as soon as you register for the Service.
- We will use commercially reasonable safeguards and take reasonable steps to keep the information encrypted at all times, so that the information will not be decrypted and accessible.
2) You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to the service at all times as we are not able to decrypt and access your encrypted account information.
3. How We Use Information
We provide you with an amazing set of Services that we improve with the information we collect. But we do a lot more as well, such as:
- Verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity;
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
4. How We Share Information
Here’s the type of information we may share about you with others and how we do so:
- When you send a message, your recipients will see your name and, of course, whatever your message says or shows (whether that’s a photo, video, text, or transaction).
- When other users view your profile, they will be able to view profile information, including your username and name.
- We may share information about you with service providers who perform services on our behalf.
In General. We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. This includes information that can identify you ("personal information"), including your first and last name, telephone number and email addresses. We may also request information about your hotel room preferences and frequent flyer. You can not choose not to provide information to us.
Automatic Information. We automatically collect some information about your computer when you visit this website. For example, we will collect your IP address, Web browser software (such as Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer), and referring website. We also may collect information about your online activity, such as trips viewed and bookings made. Our goals in collecting this automatic information include helping customize your user experience and inhibiting fraud.
Email Communications. We want to make it easy for you to take advantage of travel-related opportunities on our website. One way we do this is by sending you email messages that contain information about your apparent travel-related interests. We believe these email messages will provide you with useful information about travel-related special offers available through our site.